Make an appointment
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1 or go to your local emergency room.
COVID-19 Vaccinations | Primary Series and Booster Shots
COVID-19 vaccine appointments are available to everyone 5 years and older.
Pfizer booster shots are approved for everyone 12 years old and older, and some people are eligible for a second booster shot.
Orthopaedics | Request an appointment
If you would like to request an appointment for any of our orthopaedics services, please fill out this form.
General Medical Appointments
There are several ways to arrange an appointment with one of our physicians:
- Request an appointment at any of of our 7 primary care locations online here.
- Search our phone directory to find the appropriate scheduling line.
- Search our provider directory and call the appointment line directly for the practices listed.
- Established patients with MyChart accounts can access appointments and other information directly through MyChart.
Please have the following information available when you call to make an appointment:
- Telephone number
- Photo ID
- Name of your referring physician and primary care physician
- Insurance information
To help us make your visit go as smoothly as possible, please bring the following items with you on your visit:
- Name and address of your referring physician and primary care physician
- List of any medicines that you are or have been taking (including over-the-counter medicines)
- List of any known food or drug allergies
- Important medical information such as medical records, or test results (X-rays, or laboratory tests)
- Photo ID
- Your health insurance card and any required authorization or referral forms
- Financial resources to cover your co-payment or balance due at the time of service (cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are acceptable methods of payment)